Chips, Loyalty Points and VIP level
myVEGAS Slots has a number of in-game 'currencies' or levels that all have a specific function.
Chips are the in-game currency for playing the slot machines. You can compare them to coins that you put in the real penny slot machines.
The Loyalty Points are shared through all myVEGAS games (both mobile and Facebook). They can be used to redeem real-life rewards, like meals, show tickets or even comped rooms.
VIP level is something unique for myVEGAS. You increase your level by collecting gems (MVP's). They can be collected from you Daily Bonus, Time Bonus, by playing other Facebook games from Playstudios and finally by buying bundles in the store with real money. Each VIP level has its own bonuses, ranging from higher bonus multipliers to access to the high roller room. You need to keep playing to keep your VIP level, because it will expire after a few days, depending on your level.
Collecting more in-game chips or coins
Free chips are a great way to get a boost of in-game coins. But as you need chips to play the game and spin the slots, you can never have enough of them. There a a couple of ways to boost your chips:
- Redeem the Time Bonus every 2 hours. The number of chips depends on your player and VIP level. You will also collect a small amount of gems to boost your VIP level.
- Redeem your Daily Bonus and keep collecting them on a daily basis to build up a streak.
- The Daily Gift opens up daily and can also be found under the Account tab.
- Gifts from friends are an easy way to get some extra chips. Be sure to send some gifts in return!
- Stop playing for an extended time, as this will result in higher chip deals. After not playing the Facebook game for a couple of months, I received a deal of 6 billion chip for only $1.99. The amount of the bonus seems to be related to your time away.
- Playing the Tournaments can be extremely profitable. Your goal is to rank between the top tournament players and earn big. But even if you don't make it, you will always gain some chips at the end of a tournament.
- Leveling up will result in some extra chips, but the amount of chips that are needed to level up makes this rather unprofitable.
- And finally: come back to our site for daily new links. It can't get any easier than that!